Job Description: -
- 3+ years of experience as a digital media planner
- An Expert-level Digital Media and Growth Marketing practitioner that’s managed some serious ad spends and helped companies achieve the Digital Marketing targets (3+ years of experience)
- Wide understanding of digital marketing solutions including digital and programmatic advertising, web and mobile sites, social media, SEO & SEM, digital media, CRM, e-commerce, technology, and analytics
- Participates in development and management of effective integrated media plans and buys
- Develops objectives, strategies, plans and presentations.
- Maintains media plans including changes, budgeting, execution, reporting, optimization and invoice reconciliation.
- Ensures account and creative team is apprised of changes to the placements by
producing the Creative and Specs Worksheet.
- Develops and executes paid search campaign recommendations and optimizations in Google Adwords.
- Stays apprised of industry standards, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets.
- Develops and fosters strong relationships with media partners.
- Evaluates media opportunities and presents media plans and/or POV’s clearly in writing and orally.
- Analysis web metrics, provides campaign effectiveness reports to clients, and recommends optimizations when appropriate to improve media performance.
- Handles all digital media billing using monthly tracking reports and invoice reconciliation.
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., ComScore, MOAT, Nielsen IMS, IRS)
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Deeply analytical mind with an aptitude for statistics and math
Interested Candidates also can share across their profiles at [email protected] APPLY NOW